Tea For Two
The Wedding Finder teamed up with Burleigh to give away a premium couples tea time bundle worth £165 (burleigh.co.uk). Included is the Pink Asiatic Pheasant Tea Set and the Pink Asiatic Pheasant Two-Tier Cake Stand. A pattern synonymous with the brand, Burleigh have been making this classic design since 1862. A firm favourite, pale, enchanting and inherently British. Asiatic Pheasants is one of the most recognisable and loved patterns of the Staffordshire pottery industry. Available in pale blue, pink and purple colourways, the collection is still as popular today as it ever was.
Every single piece of Burleigh ware is delicately decorated by hand, in time honoured tradition, at its home in Middleport Pottery, Staffordshire. Burleigh is unique in its use of traditional tissue printing from copper engravings, a technique that forms a subtle and beautiful finish. The â€˜Asiatic Pheasantsâ€™ tableware and giftware ranges create a timeless elegance which can be mixed and matched perfectly.
Burleigh has been practicing its craft for over 160 years. Established in Stoke-on- Trent, England in 1851, it is world famous for its blue and white ceramics. Its bestselling â€˜Asiatic Pheasantsâ€™ design has been loved by generations and has been made in the same way since 1862.
This gorgeous pink set would make an ideal gift for newlyweds to enjoy a blissful Sunday breakfast.
To be in with a chance of winning, answer this simple question (Closing date: 30th April 2017):
Terms & Conditions Apply
* No purchase necessary
* The Closing date: 30th April 2017
* This competition is open to all UK residents
* The prize must be accepted as offered, and once the prize is awarded, Wedding Finder has no further liability to the winners
* Only one entry can be made per person
* Entrants must be over the age of 18 to enter the competition
* Winners will be notified by email after the closing date
* These terms and conditions are governed by, and in accordance with, the laws of England and Wales.
Closing date: 30th April 2017
Desktop version | Mobile version