Here at the Priory Hall, you can get romance and style with gardens, lakes, orchards and lawns to make your day perfect, just as you imagined it. We provide the wow factor whilst you bring your dreams – we are the perfect match! You will be able to design your own day, with no package deals. We will simply make it as easy as possible for you, we don’t even bombard you with rules or regulations and we do not sneak in any hidden charges. We will give you the best facilities and all the help you need to make sure you are getting what you want on your big day.
Our range of services & facilities include:-
- For Civil Ceremonies, we can hold up to 120 guests in the Tudor Hall with wooden chairs, use of an iPod player if needed, and adjacent cloakrooms.
- We have a fully equipped dining marquee available which can hold up to 150 guests. It comes with uplighting, ceiling lights, heating and bespoke cloakrooms, tables, chairs, coat rails, easels.
- Our formal and informal grounds are perfect for photographs, reception drinks, lawn games and generally having a good time.
- We have overnight parking available.
- We can give a fully comprehensive list of recommended suppliers and accommodation on request.
- There will be no corkage charge from Priory Hall.
- You can have a customised cash bar by a local publican (at GBP100 booking fee).
- You can access the site from 1pm the day before your wedding day and until midday the morning after, with a helping team of 6 or so on hand (not including suppliers).
- We have party facilities in the Tudor Hall and adjacent walled garden.
- We can provide Floodlighting.
- We have a quiet room on site for feeding babies, resting oldies and other weary souls as well as a DVD room for children – ONLY IF ADEQUATELY SUPERVISED.
- Plus there will always be someone on hand to answer any questions and give any advice.
Please do not hesitate to get in contact with us for further information on any of our services or to arrange a viewing – we would love to meet you! Alternatively you can visit our social media page to hear about our latest adventures, news and deals or to get an idea of what we offer, you can watch a video tour of Priory Hall on YouTube – we hope this will give you an idea of why the Priory Hall is so special, but to get a better picture, we recommend you come and see it for yourself!