Here at Priory Hall, we’re providing that wow factor….you bring your dreams. We are the perfect match! You will be able to design your own day, with no package deals. And if that’s what you want, we will make it as easy as possible for you, we don’t bombard you with rules or regulations and we not sneak in with hidden charges. What we’re doing is to give you all the help we can and making sure you’re getting what you want.
- Civil ceremony for up to 120 guests in the Tudor hall with wooden chairs, use of an i-pod player if needed, adjacent cloakrooms.
- Fully equipped dining marquee for up to 150, with uplighting, ceiling lights, heating and bespoke cloakrooms, tables, chairs, coat rails, easels.
- Formal and informal grounds for photographs, reception drinks, lawn games and generally having a good time.
- Overnight parking.
- Fully comprehensive list of recommended suppliers and accommodation, on request.
- No corkage charge from Priory Hall.
- Customised cash bar by a local publican (at GBP100 booking fee).
- Access from 1pm the day before your wedding day and until midday the morning after, with a helping team of 6 or so (not including suppliers).
- Party facilities in the Tudor Hall and adjacent walled garden.
- Quiet room for feeding babies, resting oldies (and other weary souls) and as DVD room for children ONLY IF ADEQUATELY SUPERVISED.
- Someone (me) always on hand to answer questions etc